The Spring Edit
On the cusp of spring, the seasonal change from thick sweaters + warm tones to clean linens x pastels is highly anticipated by all. Our very own EIC kicked off this season by traveling to Spain, where she took in all of the inspiring food, art, and culture, and if that’s not the best way to welcome spring, we don’t know what is. Arriving back to the states just shy of this new reality our world is facing — where staying home is the new norm, and inspiring travel and trips seem too far out of reach — she’s stepping in on this edit with her hand pick of attainable products, ideas + inspiration to share from home with our beloved readers. Take a peek at Anna’s recos below x keep us in the loop on what you’re loving lately.
- No Place Like Chrome | Tis the season for at-home manicures, and this spring you’ll find me reaching for metallics. Pro tip: it lasts forever on a pedicure.
- Citrus, Please | Not only is this transporting me to warmer days, but it’s helping boost that immunity. I try to eat one a day — as well as have my daily emergen-c, elderberry syrup, and jade screen intake.
- Dining In | Aren’t we? A friend gifted this cookbook to me a few months back, and so far, it’s been a must in the kitchen.
- Architectural Digest | While we’re all spending days of late in our respective homes, this publication is keeping me inspired x motivated to make my space one that feels soothing. Feel like I’ve stripped my living space of any color — craving simplicity!
- Drink Up | Mini quarantine goals I’ve set for myself are to learn how I can nail two killer drinks at home; 1. gin x tonic and 2. café au lait. Stay tuned. Finally pulled the trigger and placed this machine + this milk frother on order. Will report back ASAP.
- Corked | A girlfriend from upstate NY had cork accents throughout her home [think: coasters, trivets, etc] and I thought it was such a simple, natural way to make your space feel cohesive.
Static Nails Reusable Manicure
AC: With salons off our radar, we’re looking for alternatives to keep our paws fresh. Luckily, a reader turned us on to Static Nails. I can attest firsthand that these are worth a try.
AC: Someone I know just launched this new product. . . Ana, I kinda think you’re a genius.
AC: In an attempt to embrace spring cleaning, I recently gave my closet a little tune-up. These hooks were essential for easy display + protecting the shape of my favourite toppers.
AC: This stuff smells incredible. Spray throughout the day for a skin refresh [yes, even over makeup]. It will immediately feel like your skin chugged some H20.
AC: While recently on the hunt for a fixture to update my powder bathroom, a friend turned me on to RaraForma. I needed an antiqued brass version, and it is stunning — there are so many other gorgeous options here. Manufactured by hand in Joshua Tree, plan for the full 8 week lead time. #worthit
What’s Catching My Eye:
Music: New Mac Miller album on repeat
Style Icon: Designer MariaRoch
Wishlist: Triple Barrel Curling Iron