Art + Culture Beauty Food Home Life + Style Parenthood Travel Wellness Work
◄ Back to Food
Live Purely

“Whether it’s a straight out of the bag kinda snack or the star of my morning smoothie bowl, this granola company has scored itself a permanent place in my pantry [and heart]. The clean ingredients x vibrant flavor of the superfood granola won me over at first, but then I learned that they're female-founded x owned-- heck yeah. I can also very much get on board with their 80/20 mantra to 'live purely' by spending 80% of time focused on being your healthiest self and the other 20% to dabble in indulgence, guilt-free. Who’s with me?  ”

Purely Elizabeth Granola


Curious what real women like you thought of this product? We had them try this product + tell us what they thought.

Read Their Feedback →